Monday, January 04, 2010

My First Foray Into Entrepreneurialship...

...and probably my last (and I don't think "entrepreneurialship" is a real word), but I thought I'd throw it up here for kicks. I don't usually 'advertise' or push any specific profitable causes, but I thought I would be remiss if I didn't advertise myself, on my own blog.

What started as last-minute Christmas gifts for extended family members turned into a "hey, this is fun!" and gave me something to do while I watch. a. lot. of. tv. And since I can only make so many cute hats for myself, friends and family before everyone is behatted, I thought I'd throw them into the homemade craft world and see how I fared. Hey, it was (almost) free to do, and mostly I just get a huge kick out of seeing my items for 'sale' like a real business person. Plus, I realize I have like, a two month window of selling opportunity before I become obsolete. Until then... enjoy! :)





6 comments:

jocie said...

so SO cute!

Christina said...

Um, are you kidding me? Did you make these? They're adorable!

Jenny said...

What a great business venture! These are absolutely darling. Love them! If only I had daughters (sigh.) ;-)

Wendi said...

So darling. And sheek.

ANJ said...

those are really adorable! three cheers for you, jen :)

Jessica Macdonald said...

I would like to buy some from you for Emma, my nieces and baby gifts. How much are they? Sorry about your surgery, but your post below is hilarious. HILARIOUS!