Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Graced by David Jacobus...

This morning I received a comment on a post that I had written over a year and half ago. Some posts are better than others; this one remains a favorite solely for the link that makes it great. Scroll to the bottom to read the latest comment... O, the kismet, the fortuitousness, yea, the very serendipity that brings the world together!!

David Jacobus, can we be friends? I promise I'm pretty normal and I won't stalk you. In fact, we could join up over Facebook or something and then we'd never even have to contact each other again... we can be friends without benefits.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Awesome.

My challenge for anyone who will take it. Submit an email to Strongbad. So we might all find ourselves when googled.

Asian Keng said...

Ooh! But I'm not cool enough to figure out a good email to send... thoughts? ideas? Ruminations, if you will...?

Anonymous said...

I added you on facebook. awwwwww