Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All hail, Kengling!

For all of you who have ever wondered (or asked) why my "little sister voice" is so high and squeaky...



And just to ice off the cake, when I typed in "Keng" in YouTube's search engine, it popped up with "Did you mean "king"?" No. I didn't.

As a cherry on top, I had to post **this as proof that we Census employees really do have endless sources of entertainment during our work days. Apparently this happened in our parking garage on Monday. Can you imagine being the driver that had to open his/her (though quite frankly, I'm leaning towards "her") door and step out on top of the roof of one of the cars she just crushed? We still don't know exactly what prompted this melee, but I'm still laughing about it.

**"This" isn't working, so here. The picture is right here. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Jen-ni-fer! Your sister rocks. I love it. But, alas, the car.jpg didn't work. :(

becks said...

"Heeeey!" Yes, this video just proves to the world that your impression of your is sister is totally accurate.